Monday, June 16, 2014

All About Brian King



Name: 
Brian King

Where you're from: 
I am originally from Madison, but now I reside in Beloit.

Job Title: 
I am the Service Manager at Havill Spoerl Fort Atkinson Ford Lincoln.

Years Working at Havill Spoerl: 
I have worked at Havill Spoerl for six years!

Duties at Havill Spoerl:
 I supervise 14 employees in the Service Department. This includes plenty of great customer service and warranty administration. 
I’m pretty sure I could make a good fireman, too!

Thing you love most about working at Havill Spoerl: 
I love making customers happy.

First Car: 
1974 Chevy Camaro

Favorite Car: 
1967-69 Ford Mustang

Fun Fact about yourself: 
I love roller skating!

Favorite things to do when you aren't working: 
Working on projects around the house.


Best memory at Havill Spoerl: 
Throwing an event that included some players from the Green Bay Packers.

No comments:

Post a Comment