Wednesday, June 25, 2014

All About Sales Consultant Zachariah Lange!


Name:  
Zachariah Lange        
Where you're from:  
I live in Fort Atkinson.
Job Title:  
My job at Havill Spoerl is Sales Consultant.
Years Working at Havill Spoerl: 
I have been working at Havill Spoerl for 18 months now.
Duties at Havill Spoerl: 
I help customers find the right vehicle, and assist them after the sale to ensure the ownership of their vehicle is a pleasant one.
Thing you love most about working at Havill Spoerl: 
Having grown up in Fort Atkinson, seeing all the familiar faces come through the door is great.  I also love the fact that we have all these cool cars on the lot, and I get to drive all of them!
First Car: 
1988 Buick Century.  My friends and I in High School  had started painting it purple and gold, but after about the front ⅓ of the vehicle was done, we ran out of paint and money.
Favorite Car: 
Ford F150
Fun Fact about yourself:
Coached k-2  Soccer in Fort Atkinson for about 8 years, and I was a starting defender on the first Fort Atkinson Soccer team to win a conference championship!
Favorite things to do when you aren't working:  
I love playing all sorts of games with my son Ashton.  Anything from letting him chase me around to teaching him to kick a soccer ball, or throw a frisbee, anything he wants to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment